- Japan PM Abe to hold off timing of reaching budget harmony goal - sources
- 10 Awesome Gadgets On Amazon You Will have to See
- Arsenal's Welbeck to be out for three weeks with groin injury
- Team of ITE staff develops device to simplify kidney stones removal
- 10 Amazing Gadgets On Amazon You Will have to See
BANGKOK: A Brazilian male was arrested at Suvarnabhumi Airport for hoping to smuggle much more than just one kilogramme of cocaine inside of his stomach, the Bangkok Put up reported on Monday (Sep eleven).
Paulo Nascimento was detained by Bangkok authorities on Wednesday and taken for an X-ray immediately after he collected his baggage at the airport.
One particular hundred capsules weighing one.3kg were being identified inside of the 27-calendar year-old’s stomach, Narcotics Suppression Bureau commander Sommai Kongwisaisuk reported.
He included that the arrest followed a tip-off.
The male arrived in Bangkok from Brazil through Addis Ababa on an Ethiopian Airways flight, in accordance to the Bangkok Put up.
An earlier report described Paulo Nascimento as a seventeen-calendar year-outdated.
Authorities reported Nascimento cooperated with the law enforcement and uncovered that once the capsules were being expelled from his body, they were being to be handed to another male at a hotel in the Sukhumvit location.
The report reported he was allowed to carry on with the program which led to the arrest of the other male determined as 35-calendar year-outdated Elsonias Da Silva.