- Crime Savers: The Latest in Safety & Security Gadgets From MorningSave.com
- Santa targeted visitors cop sleighs it with Manila dance regime
- 5 GADGETS DO JAMES BOND QUE VOCÊ PODE COMPRAR AGORA MESMO
- In shots: Singapore's 'biggest carnival' at Marina Bay opens
- Singapore footballer Irfan Fandi set for trials at English Leading League golf equipment
SINGAPORE: The Samurai Burger is building a comeback for a constrained time, McDonald’s Singapore declared on Thursday (Oct twelve).
The burger, which has a quarter pound beef or hen patty dipped in teriyaki sauce and lettuce sandwiched in between sesame buns, will be offered right after breakfast several hours in all McDonald’s shops from Friday, the fast-food items chain claimed in a media launch.
It will also be on the McDelivery menu.
At the identical time, McDonald’s claimed it is bringing back again its seaweed shaker fries, offered when diners upsize their food.
As for individuals who enjoy dessert, the Matcha McFlurry with crimson bean will also be offered from Friday, whilst shares last.
The fast-food items chain also teased the start of a Ninja Burger, which it claimed will hit stores some time right after the Samurai Burger’s return. It did not deliver even more details.
The Samurai Burger is between the cult favourites of McDonald’s supporters in Singapore. Others include the Prosperity Burger – typically introduced in time for Chinese New 12 months – as well as the Kampung Burger, featuring breakfast muffins, a crispy hen fillet, a pineapple slice and a tangy salsa sauce.