Which kumantong is the best?

Home Forums Which kumantong is the best?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Wilda 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

Can anyone tell me which is best kumantong? By which master? Can it be used for black magic to bring back my lover?

Marcus

Kumantong by ajarn patana is very powerful, I heard from good friends that this master makes use of cemetery soil to make it and is pretty powerful

Bobbi

I have heard of ajarn patana, under no circumstances get from him just before, but I heard that he is a strong master

Jeannette

Best lukok and Kumantong is by Ajarn patana, kumantong you can consider lp tae or ajarn patana. But I think ajarn patana is more powerful.

Fernando

I have each Lp tae kumantong and ajarn patana lukok. The lukok is substantially successful. See summongenie.com

Mitzi

Yes lukok can be extremely efficient to help with adore and income if you can take care of it effectively.

Marilyn

Black magic for love? Use nam man prai is most powerful. Chiang mai nam man prai masters are the best.

Lorene

For black magic, lukok or luk kok is much better than kumantong.

Valeria

Lukok is extra appropriate for black magic and specially for love spells

Wilda

Black magic to bring lover back is working with luk kok. Yes, you ought to search for world’s best luk kok, I have 5 luk kok by various masters. My favourite is the one particular I got from ahjarn Patana of Chiangmai and Ajarn Aey from bangkok.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.